Rain Of Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rain Of Twilight

An RPG haven for Naimee and me only. :-P

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Anime Neighbourhood

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Naimee

Number of posts : 1082
Registration date : 2007-02-11

The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Anime Neighbourhood   The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 7:55 am

Cali got up after another twenty minutes sulking. She walked out of the bathroom, gripping the test in her hand. She walked over to Ryu, almost throwing it at him. Then walked to Envy,leaning on him with a small whimper.
Back to top Go down
Kintoki
Admin

Number of posts : 1095
Registration date : 2007-02-10

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Neighbourhood   The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 8:11 pm

" What happened? " He asked.
Back to top Go down
http://rainoftwilight.heavenforum.com
Naimee

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Neighbourhood   The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 8:14 pm

Cali tried to get her words out. But her mind was flooded. "I-I..." She only studdered, tears flooding her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kintoki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Neighbourhood   The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 8:15 pm

Envy of course didn't expect an answer right away
Back to top Go down
Naimee

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Neighbourhood   The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 8:17 pm

Cali spend a few minutes crying before she looked up at Envy. Stifling a sob. "It worked." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kintoki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Neighbourhood   The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 8:28 pm

" Oh.. " he said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Naimee

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Neighbourhood   The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 8:32 pm

Cali just breathed heavily, not able to contrive what was going to happen. She swallowed any spit she could find before Ryu spoke.

"Great, now that we know that works..." He smiled. "We have the Spawn of Envy."
Back to top Go down
Kintoki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Neighbourhood   The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 8:34 pm

Envy didn't say anything, he just growled abit under his breath. He honestly had no idea how this was all going to go down. Her having a child wasn't exactly part of any plan. I mean, what would she do? Get an abortion? By the time they get out of this hell hole, it would be far too late for that.
Back to top Go down
Naimee

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Neighbourhood   The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 8:35 pm

"The only problem would be Medical Attention for her. But, I'm sure she can live without it. Or, atleast the child will."
Back to top Go down
Kintoki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Neighbourhood   The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 8:38 pm

Envy just wished he could kill Ryu then and there. Which he probably could, but would he get away with it? And besides, Cali was right there. There was no way that he would do something so incredibly horrid in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Naimee

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Neighbourhood   The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 8:40 pm

Ryu shrugged a bit, looking to Cali with a smile. "You won't have to worry about raising the child my dear." He smiled, his voice slick. "I'll take it as soon as it's born. So you won't have to, if you're still alive that is."
Back to top Go down
Kintoki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Neighbourhood   The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 8:42 pm

" Just stop it! I'm so tired of this!! Why the fuck did you have to pick on me of all people!? You could've gone with any of the other sins, and made lab rats out of them!! " he burst out.
Back to top Go down
Naimee

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Neighbourhood   The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 8:45 pm

"Because you were the easiest." He said simply. "I'll get the others soon enough, don't worry. But the thing you would chase after was so easy to take from you. It was like taking candy from a baby. You didn't even hesistate to let her go into such a busy public place alone. Knowing fully that you Humunculi have enemies everywhere. Even you're own love is, you monsters took her life away. You've ruined it. Even now..." He smiled at Envy. "This is all your fault."
Back to top Go down
Kintoki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Neighbourhood   The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 8:49 pm

From his expression, he looked extremely guilty. Never once had he ever let himself think that this wasn't his fault. " I know.. I'm nothing but a monster.. but you're definately no better! You've sunk to the lowest level! Even worse then anything I have ever done! "
Back to top Go down
Naimee

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Neighbourhood   The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 8:50 pm

"If you really cared for her, none of this would have happened." He smiled. "I guess it's only right, you're not Greed. You don't really care about her."
Back to top Go down
Kintoki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Neighbourhood   The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 8:55 pm

" Of course I care about her! With every fibre of my being! But my actions brought her into this, and I've taken responsibility for that. " He was able to stay strong this time.
Back to top Go down
Naimee

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Neighbourhood   The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 8:58 pm

Ryu shook his head. "You wouldn't have left her if you cared so much," He laughed a bit. "I could have taken just her and you wouldn't had noticed. I wanted you to see, to come running. You fell into the trap. I knew you wouldn't stick by her for that entire trip. You wouldn't stand it."
Back to top Go down
Kintoki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Neighbourhood   The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 9:03 pm

" That's because I'm a sin. I have many flaws, and can't tolerate things like humans can.
I don't deny that I'm the cause of this. But I do care about her. Letting my guard down was just my worst mistake. "
Back to top Go down
Naimee

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Neighbourhood   The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 9:05 pm

"Well, Cali may pay for it with her life." He just shrugged a bit, walking out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Kintoki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Neighbourhood   The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 9:06 pm

Envy sighed. " I have to get you out of here.. " he said to her, in greek.
Back to top Go down
Naimee

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Neighbourhood   The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 9:10 pm

Cali couldn't speak much else than Greek. Japanese took a lot for her to speak so much, it wasn't natural like Greek was. She was able to speak without sputtering. "You can't." she shook her head. "It's not possible."
Back to top Go down
Kintoki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Neighbourhood   The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 9:11 pm

" I'll find a way.. I won't let you live like this. Because just by being with you, I've already ruined your life. "
Back to top Go down
Naimee

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Neighbourhood   The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 9:20 pm

Cali looked up sharply. Actually snapping. Yes, after all this she finally snapped under the pressure and now this. "Envy, stop!" She demanded. "Stop acting like everything is your fault! It's not!"
Back to top Go down
Kintoki
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Neighbourhood   The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 9:22 pm

Envy just went quiet. No matter what she said, he would still feel that same 'it's all my fault' guilt.
Back to top Go down
Naimee

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Neighbourhood   The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15, 2007 9:23 pm

Cali looked extremely hurt. This was the kind of stuff that made her believe that he would leave her. "Fine, whatever." She said, her voice didn't suit the sharpness. She turned and walking into one of the rooms.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Anime Neighbourhood   The Anime Neighbourhood - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Anime Neighbourhood
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next